Friends of the South Coastal Library
Annual MeetingTuesday, September 24, 2013
South Coastal Library
Welcome Visitors and Guests
- Approval of Minutes from August 27, 2013 Meeting
- Presentation: Sue Keefe, Director, South Coastal Library
- President's Report
- Treasurer's Report
- Director's Report
- System Manager's Report
- Report from the Beach and Bay Cottage Tour Standing Committee
- Introduction of the new FOSCL Board Members
- Farwell to departing member of FOSCL's Board
- Motion to adjourn
To view the newsletter just click on the cover icon to the left.
We hope you enjoy this new format of The Connection.
SUMMER BOOK SALE 2013
- THANK YOU, YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!FOSCL thanks all of you for the wonderful results of the August Book Sale. Thanks to the efforts of some 70+ volunteers who set up and broke down the meeting room and worked as cashiers and customer support staff, FOSCL raised $5,888.30!! WOW!! Of course every successful sale begins with a good product. Thanks to all of you in our community for the generous donations that created our terrific sale inventory. Thanks also to you for participating in the sale. Our FOSCL "Green" sale event owes it success to the community of South Coastal Library; these funds return to the library community in terms of enhanced services and programs which make our library so very special.